How are you guys doing? January is coming to an end and it definitely feels so fast 😱 with exams and all.
Lets go straight to our topic today: Top 5 Kdramas to be watched again! Haha 😀 If I were to make a list of my top ten favourite dramas, I might not be able to come up with one, simply because I love them all 😅.
But currently I have 5 that I would totally love to watch again if I have the time to do it. p/s:new semester is starting next week and there are other new dramas being released 😂.
1) School 2013: This one is my favourite of all time because it is not your typical love story where two rich guys are fighting for a poor girl. This is a story about friendship, life of a student, hardships as student with family problem and a very dedicated teacher who wanted to see the students to be successful. It is also my favourite because of the amazing casts like Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin and Jang Na Ra.
2) King2Hearts: The story of a modern-time king in Korea falling in love with one of the North Korean army is a must watch. Generally I just love dramas that is North Korean related because I find them very mysterious and all 😂.
3) It’s Okay It’s Love: This drama by Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin is simply one of the best because of the storyline that is different from other kdramas and not forgetting their awesome soundtracks! I think I listened to the OST on repeat for quite some time. This story is about a guy with obsessive-compulsive disorder and also mental health issue due to the depression he had when he was a kid. Other reason to watch: Lee Kwang Soo acted in this drama as well 😉
4) Secret Garden: I think most people know about this drama. It was really famous when it was showing in 2010 if I’m not mistaken. Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin had great chemistry between them and the storyline is also one of a kind. I actually still don’t understand some part of it till today 😂.
5) Last but not least: Boys over Flowers. This is a quite old one but I really think I should watch it again because it is simply amazing! I mean Lee Min Ho was in it, that is enough as a reason, LOL!
So yeah, I guess that’s it for now!
I might come up with a list of my top ten kdramas or even top 50 in the near future. Haha 😀
Thanks for reading and if you guys haven’t watch any of the drama mentioned above, you know what to do 😉. Ciao!